TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter is New Zealand Health Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company, 124 Pah Road, Royal Oak, Auckland 1023, New Zealand (Promoter)..
- The Promotion is the UP&GO Internship (Promotion).
- The Promotion is open to individual persons only. To qualify to enter the Promotion, Promotion applicants (Participants) must be New Zealand residents and be 18 years of age or more. Participants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and hold a driver’s license (preferably Full). The position is at 124 Pah Rd, Royal Oak, Auckland.
- All Participants must:
a) Have a social media presence which demonstrates a good understanding of content creation and engagement.
b) Be of good character and willing to understand and respect Sanitarium’s values.
c) Have a clean history on public social media accounts (e.g. no bad past history online which could reflect badly on the Promoter and/or its brand).
d) Be a creator of engaging content.
e) Demonstrably love UP&GO.
- The successful Participant (Internship Winner) will be offered a paid internship at Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company pursuant to a fixed term employment agreement to be offered by Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing Company and agreed between the parties. The position is of 12 weeks duration to be mutually agreed between w/c 01/09/23 and w/c 27/10/23. The position will be for 8 hours a week, and reports in to the Social Media Manager NZ.
- Actual job tasks and responsibilities are at the sole discretion of the Promoter. The intention is that the internship will be primarily working on the UP&GO brand within the Digital team but other duties will be required and laid out in the employment agreement.
- There is no further remuneration or prize beyond what is stipulated in clause 5. Employment is for the term of the fixed contract as stipulated. There is no expectation of ongoing employment as part of this promotion.
- If selected as an internship winner, the Participant agrees to participate in general marketing and promotional activities as requested by Sanitarium.
- Prize may only be redeemed by the Internship Winner.
- The prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged for cash.
- The below information on how to enter and promotion details form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
- To enter the promotion, Participants must:
- Go to https://upandgo.co.nz/internship/
- Read and be aware of the information on the job description and brand information.
- Upload a video CV and complete the application form including all compulsory information. Each Participant may enter only one video CV but the panel of judges will take into consideration their full digital portfolio based on usernames given as part of the application process and what content is publicly visible. Participants are expected to produce their video CV themselves.
- Be available for an interview – physical or zoom – w/c 28/08/23
- Any other requirements as stipulated by the Promoter
- Applications must be made before midnight on the 20/08/23. Applications will not be considered after the closing date.
- Applications will be reviewed by a panel of judges. The Internship Winner will be announced on the UP&GO Facebook page.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, to verify the validity of all claims received and all Participants (including a Participant’s identity, age and place of residence), and reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Any claim not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Internship Winner agrees to submit to screening checks as part of the employment process as required by the Promotor including medical clearance, police and criminal record checks, and drug screening. The continuation of the internship is conditional on the successful completion of those checks in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- If the Internship Winner becomes ill or unable to compete the term of the internship for any reason the Promoter reserves the right to select a new internship winner.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Participant.
- The Promoter’s decisions in all aspects are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each entry must not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content. These images will be removed.
- Participants confirm that each person depicted in the entries has granted permission to be portrayed as shown. Any costumes, props or other materials used must be rented or borrowed with the permission of the owner, and all other relevant permissions must have been obtained.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN ENTRIES
- By entering this competition, Participants grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials or materials provided by the Participants, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-license such images and materials as required by Promoter for the purposes of promoting its business in its sole discretion.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIABILITY
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning this promotion or any technical errors that may occur during administration of this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the Promotion Website https://upandgo.co.nz/internship/
- Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by a Participant.
- If this Promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION