UP&GO™ Valentine’s Day Comp 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promotion is the Sanitarium™ UP&GO™ UP&GOing giveaway (Promotion).
- Information on how to enter and the prize/s form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is New Zealand Health Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (NZBN 9429035446705) of 124 Pah Road, Royal Oak, Auckland, New Zealand, 1023 (Promoter). Phone number: 0800 100 257.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 15 years or over. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering the Promotion (or collecting or accepting any prize of the Promotion). All guardians of participants under the age of 18 and any winners over the age of 18 will be required to verify their identity and date of birth at the time of claiming the prize. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Participant, the Promoters reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Participant. In the event that a winner is under 18 years old, the prize may be awarded to that Winner’s parent or guardian, in the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The promotion commences on Tuesday 8th February 2022 and closes at 10:00am NZST on Monday 14th February 2022 (Promotional Period).
- To enter the Promotion, individuals must during the Promotional Period:
Tag a friend (Their Valentine) in the comments of the promotional post.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Winners must upon request supply suitable identification at the time that the Promoter delivers the prize.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Limit on entries: Multiple Entries are permitted but each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Prize:
– the prize is a Florist bouquet of flowers with UP&GO™ liquid breakfasts valued at NZD$80 (Prize). There is one (1) Prize to be won. In the event that the prize is not available the winner will be awarded $80NZD cash to construct the Prize themselves.
- Winner determination:
Winners will be selected at random, on Monday, 14th February (Winner Determination Date). The winner will be notified via their Facebook or Instagran post or private message on Facebook or Instagram within one (1) business day of the Winner Determination Date.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take or claim a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
- Delivery of prizes may take up to 4 weeks from close of the Promotional Period.
- A draw for an unclaimed prize may take place three (3) weeks after the Winner Determination Date at the same time and place as the original Winner Determination Date, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified via their Facebook post or private message within two (2) business days of the relevant draw.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
(f) use of a prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing Instagram or Facebook is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. Instagram/Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Where a Promotion is conducted across social media: (a) Entrants’ conduct must comply with the rules of that social media platform. (b) Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat. These social media platforms are in no way responsible for any aspect of Promotions.